- DCFS State Licensed • 6 weeks - 12 years old
- Educational programs to emphasize the total development of each child (preschool curriculum).
- Child initiated learning areas
- Large outdoor play area
- Indoor play area
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Locked, secured, and climate controlled building.
- 3 Star Rating on the State of IL Quality Rating Scale.
- Nationally accredited by the National accreditation Commission.
Smart Start Preschool
- Programs for three and four year olds.
- Focus on pre-Kindergarten skills
- Curriculum that emphasizes Social/Emotional, Language, Intellectual, and Physical/Motor skills
- Helps children to become successful lifelong learners
School Age Programs
- Before / After School Program: Transportation, homework time, activities, and snacks provided.
- School Days Off Camp: Special themes, activities, and field trips.
- Summer Camp: Theme based activities, field trips, child directed programming. Snacks and meals are provided.
How to Register
To register, head over to our registration page. There you will find all of the necessary forms, documents, and deadlines. You can also register in-person at the Child Care Center, which is located at 1010 N. 15th Street in Rochelle.
Need More Info?
We know that choosing the right child care provider can be difficult. If you find the information on this page insufficient, you should first visit our Frequently Asked Questions page, where many of the most commonly asked questions are answered. If you need more assistance, you can visit us at 1010 N. 15th Street in Rochelle, call us at (815) 562-5920, or send us an e-mail.
Need Help Paying?
As a non-profit organization, we know how hard it is to work within a budget. That's why we're proud to be a part of the Community Coordinated Child Care (Four-C) organization. Working together, we can help make quality child care fit within any budget. Please visit their website to learn more.